1. Login to your Phylos account: https://phylos.bio/sims/login
2. Once logged in, navigate to your Profile using the dashboard menu (bottom-left on desktop, or using the green tab arrow on mobile)
3. Then click “Export Your Data” and export your Genotype Data
4. Export your Genotype Tests data
5. The CSV file will contain a list of all of your Phylos Sample IDs
6. Submit the Genotype Data Request form and attach the CSV file exported from your Phylos Account.
If you are unable to upload the file, then please list your Phylos Sample IDs on the form. We will process genotype data requests as quickly as possible, but it may take up to 90 days.
The Phylos Plant Sex Test and Genotype Test are no longer accepted for processing as of September 30, 2021. The Phylos Galaxy, full customer account access, sex test results, and genotype reports will all remain available through our website for the foreseeable future. We recommend printing and downloading your reports and taking screenshots (Windows, Mac, and Chromebook) of your constellations if you would like to retain visual representations of your variety in the Galaxy. Learn more about the discontinuation of the Phylos Plant Sex Test and Genotype Test.
If you have any questions, submit a ticket or call us at 503-206-6599 EXT 1.